onsdag 26 mars 2014

Record collection, Part 3, B - BE - 24/3-14

 No project goes without kinks. I just got me a new pair of speakers, but yesterday my reciever died. So I need to sort this problem out before this journey continues. These are the few I could go through before shit happened.


B.Dolan - Live Evel (12'')
2008 (Strange Famous Records)
I came across B.Dolan when I got completly hooked on Sage Francis second album A Healthy Distrust and went to Strange Famous website in order to find more great music.
B.Dolans poetic approach in the earlier stuff is really amazing and there is this poetry slam clip of him performing Still Electric which is the opening track of his debut album The Failure.
I really love the mixture of hiphop and spoken word in his early stuff.

Bestial Mockery - Christcrushing Hammerchainsaw (LP)
2002 (Metal Blood Music)
Bought this when it was released I was extremely into the whole underground Black Metal-thing. This is thrashy and trashy Black Metal. It feels a bit outdated in my world these days, even though my first tattoo was taken from the backside of the cover.

Bethlehem - Du Sollst Dich Töten (Pic-LP)
1999 (Red Stream Inc.)
This is the vinyl version of Dictius Te Nicare, which is in my opinion their best album!
For some reason they changed the name of the album when it was released on vinyl. Anyway, Bethlehem was the first (only? best?) dark metal act and the angst present in this music is beyond me. This was a great band back then, the newer stuff turned into goth or something and is not at all as good.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar